SARDU pro's team is glad to announce that we have updated the ISO Linux Live Raizo at SARDU MultiBoot Creator 3.x.
Live Raizo to version v12.21.06.06p
- Live Raizo is a live distribution based on Debian:Buster to experiment the system administration on simulated networks and real devices.
- GNS3 is the gui used to manipulate the simulators/emulators of networks and systems like QEmu, Docker, Dynamips.
- With this GNS3, you can clone as many times as you want the template of a virtual linux machine named "Debian" that contains many network tools and services.
- The prompt and the output of several linux commands are colored to highlight the main informations and to be more userfriendly.
- Live Raizo also includes tools to interact with real devices : minicom, putty, Wireshark, as well as DHCP, DNS, FTP, TFTP, HTTP and SSH servers. Services are not started automatically.